- Orb Effects do not stack (you will only get the effect of one "orb" skill)
- You can only place one buff per attack
|Place||Place||Chance Effect||Lifeleech||Place||Overrides on proc||Both||Both|
| Else Slot Priority||Latest||Chance Effect||Lifeleech|| Else Slot Priority||Overrides on proc||Both||Both|
|Incinerate||Incinerate||Incinerate||Incinerate||Incinerate||Incinerate|| Else Both|| Else Both|
|Corruption||Overrides on proc||||Both||Skadi||Latest||Both||Both|
|Orb||Buff Placer||(Ranged)||Critical Strike||Bash|
|Always||On Proc||Place||Place||Chance Effect||Lifesteal||Chance Effect overrides on proc||Chance Effect overrides on proc||Critical Strike||Bash|
| Else Slot Priority|| Else Slot Priority||Only on the Bonus Shot||Lifesteal||Check Note ||Check Note ||Critical Strike||Bash|
|Always||Always||Corruption||Chance Effect||Latest||Lifesteal|||| if feedback was acquired later, else only OoV||Critical Strike||Bash|
|(Ranged)||Never||Always||Corruption||Chance skill overrides on proc||||Both||Frost Attack||Poison Attack||Critical Strike||Bash|
|(Melee)||Always||Always||Place||Place||Frost Attack||Lifesteal||Frost Attack (Melee Skadi)||Frost Attack||Critical Strike||Bash|
|Single Cast||Toggled||Never||Searing Arrows||Searing Arrows|| else ||Lifesteal||Both||Both||Searing Arrows||Searing Arrows|
|Auto Cast||Searing Arrows||Searing Arrows||Searing Arrows||Searing Arrows||Both||Both|| Else Item|| Else Both|
|Single Cast||Toggled or Cast||Toggled or Cast||Arrow Effect||Arrow Effect|| else ||Lifesteal||Arrow Effect||Arrow Effect||Manual Cast: Will not Bash or Crit.|
Auto Cast: If you got the item before leveling the skill then you will not Bash or Crit. If you acquire the item after leveling the skill it will override on Proc, but it will still consume Mana and show the projectile.
|Auto Cast||Arrow Effect||Arrow Effect||Arrow Effect||Arrow Effect||Arrow Effect||Arrow Effect|
|Never||Always||Corruption||Chance Effect overrides on proc|| else ||Both||Poison Attack||Latest||Critical Strike||Bash|
|(On Main)||(Ranged)||(Melee)||Critical Strike (On Main)||Bash (On Main)|
|Moon Glaives||No Attack||No Attack||Moon Glaives||Both||Moon Glaives||N/A||Moon Glaives||Critical Strike||Bash|
|Split Shot/Flak Cannon||Corruption||Chain Lightning on main target|| else||Both||Both but Frost Attack only on main target||N/A||If the item was acquired during the skill's duration: only Poison Attack.|
Else: skill + Poison Attack on main target
|Splash from Elder Dragon Form Lvl 2||Splash||Chance Effect on main target, Splash||Splash||Both||Splashed Frost Attack||Frost Attack + Splash||Splash||Critical Strike + Splash||Bash + Splash|
|Frost Attack and Splash attack from EDF Lvl3||Splash||Chance skill overrides Frost on proc, Splash works all the time, if the attack has Frost it will be splashed||Splash + Frost||All||If item first: skill will be splashed, else item Splashed||Frost Attack + Splash||Frost Attack and Splash attack from EDF Lvl3||Critical Strike + Splash||Bash + Splash|
|||If the item was acquired (bought, picked up, received) before the first level of the ability only the ability will work|
|||If Weaver auto-acquires his target it will slow while Geminate Attack is on cooldown, if he is ordered to attack it will slow on every hit except the one before the extra attack.|
|||Only Feedback will work if the target unit has Maximum Mana > 0|
|||Both if feedback was aquired later, else last aquired.|
|"Place"||Means: You will get the effect of the item in the highest priority slot. Order is (from highest to lowest): Top Left (1), Top Right (2), Mid Left (3), Mid Right (4), Bottom Left (5), Bottom Right (6)|
|"Slot Priority"||Item overrides if it's in the Top Left Priority slot, else skill works|
|Arrow Skills when Crit procs||Mana will still be lost if the Critical Strike overrides the arrow effect|
- Critical strikes are buff placers on the attack that trigger them, only for ranged units.
- Critical Strikes deal the same Attack type as the attacker but with Damage Type Normal (Physical, reduced by armor amount and type)
- Bashes are buff placers on the attack that trigger them, only for ranged units.
- Bonus damage from Bash on a ranged unit will be added to the unit's damage and not dealt separately, this is why you can Lifesteal off MKB.
- For ranged units Bashes deal Physical bonus damage (Reduced by armor type and amount) and magical stun (Blockable by Spell Immunity)
- For melee units Bashes deal Magical bonus damage (Reduced by spell resistance and blocked by spell immunity) and physical stun (not blockable by spell immunity), the damage is dealt separately.
- The stun duration of any bash will not override another stun duration that is longer (if try you stun someone that has 0.5 seconds of stun remaining with a 0.01 seconds stun yours will be ignored but the damage dealt)
- Melee Unit: A melee unit has no problem having a crit and a bash in the same attack (it might even have more than one bash, as explained earlier)
- Ranged Unit: When a Critical Strike triggers in a ranged unit it will override all the previously acquired bashes and crits, if a Bash that was acquired after all the crit procs then it deals it's bonus damage and stuns normally (In this regard new Basher will always be considered the last acquired ability)